miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Pictures Session w/ Pre-Raphaelite poses

One of the good parts of beginning a collection is that I have to take photos and I meet a lot of people. Lately, I´m making many pictures sessions, with people, who are not professional model, but they are making a really good job!

Last Sunday, I asked 2 sisters and her brother to come over. They were very excited and a little bit shy, because they thought that it was a waste of time to picture them as they were convinced that they weren´t good posing. Nevertheless, they are so fond of my artworks and my Art Nouveau Andaluz style, that they aggreed and told me that it would be a privilege to be in one of my paintings.

They came in the morning, around 11. Where I live, it´s been almost one year without raining, and this is just the day of my pictures session that the rain decided to arrive. It was a cloudy and windy day, but we didn´t pay attention!

To make them comfortable, for the first photos, they posed with coats for the girls: Gema and Eli and a cape for him (actually, Jose kept it during the all session). I let them do what ever they wanted to do, to get used to the camara. Although, the view to the Mediterrannean see, helps a lot to be less tense.

Then, we came back home and I dressed-up the girls. As I don´t have any medieval dress, I used what I had: long skirts, mantones, jewels, … Afterwards, in my paintings, I design the dresses.

I asked them to do some poses I would need for my paintings, and they had a lot of fun with that because it was like acting!

I tried to use a little bit of their personalities: Gema is the shyest one and she is more quiet, Jose is an open mind and a full of joy guy and Eli, is the eldest one, the protective sister and curious of everything.

They are all three sweet, romantic, sensitive and big-hearted persons, so that will be very nice for me to portrait them and I really enjoy having them as my new models, for my Pre-Raphaelite Tribute Series. I´m pretty sure, I will ask them again to come back for more photos!!!

Here are some of the pictures. Don´t be shy to make some comments!!!
!

Gema, Jose & Eli


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario